SVGA+ Rev 2 White OLED
- Buy 15 for $970.00 each and save 3%
Proven in combat and first-responder systems, eMagin’s SVGA+ OLED (organic light-emitting diode) microdisplays deliver high-resolution, flicker-free images for near-eye applications – even under adverse conditions. It comes on instantly, even at -40oC. eMagin builds its OLED displays on silicon chips with internal video control electronics, eliminating the need for additional circuit boards. And because it is a solid-state, emissive display, the SVGA+ offers low-power operation that extends system battery life.
An active matrix device, it is ideal for use in computer display systems, entertainment headsets, and training simulators. They are used extensively in commercial, military, and industrial markets.
The SVGA+ is easy to integrate into system designs, providing a completely integrated analog interface. The microdisplay’s integrated circuit accepts dc-coupled R,G,B inputs with separate external vertical and horizontal synchronization inputs. A fourth analog input is available for NTSC- and PAL-compatible composite monochrome for easy use in camera and sight applications. The microdisplay also includes an on-chip PLL (phase-locked loop) for pixel clock recovery, ensuring clear, crisp images.
Designers can easily select video modes by way of a register set accessible through the on-chip serial interface. The I2C serial interface also provides for easy user adjustments such as contrast, brightness, PLL parameters, and display orientation.
- Unsurpassed power efficiency for near-eye applications
- Compact, lightweight, emissive display system (no backlight required)
- Wide operating temperature range
- Easy integration
- Full color and monochrome options
- Long life
- Night vision/thermal imaging
- Situation awareness
- Command and control
- Field maintenance and repair
- Instrumentation and test equipment
- Mobile computing systems
- Augmented reality
- Personal entertainment systems
General Operating Characteristics¹
- Formats: SVGA+: 852 (x 3) x 600 pixels
- Pixel Aspect Ratio & Pitch: 15 µm squares
- Color Pixel Arrangement: R,G,B vertical stripe | >16.7 million colors
- Viewing Area: SVGA+: 12.78 x 9 mm (0.61 inch diag.)
- Display Aspect Ratio: 4:3 or 16:9
- Mechanical Envelope: 19.78 x 15.2 x 5 mm
- Weight: 1.8g
- Color Gamut: >75% of NTSC gamut | Up to 256 gray levels
- Uniformity:>85% (area uniformity as per VESA FPDM Standard)
- Contrast Ratio: >100:1
- Luminance Nominal: 400 cd/m2 (color) | 5500 cd/m2 (green) | 2000 cd/m2 (white)
- Operating Temperatures: SVGA+: -40°C to +65°C (commercial/military)
- Humidity: 85% RH non-condensing
- R, G, B Inputs: 0 to 0.7V, compatible with VESA VSIS standard
- Video inputs: SMPTE-170 & PAL (monochrome only)
- Video Signal Bandwidth: 56 MHz maximum (VESA SVGA 85 Hz mode)
- Control & Serial Interface: Digital 3.3V CMOS
- Frame Rate: 30 to 85 Hz
* Data represent performance at 20°C for standard commercial and industrial operation Characteristics will vary with temperature requirements. Low-cost commercial or consumer operating specifications may vary.
|OLED Revision||Rev. 2|