- Buy 10 for $520.00 each and save 13%
The O5 OLED driver board for the eMagin SVGA+ and SVGA-3D OLEDs is designed for applications where individual gain, offset and luminance controls are necessary.
Luminance control for the OLED is necessary for some applications that require:
- a wider luminance range than is available from the standard OLED drive circuitry
- temperature compensation to accommodate for picture quality variations that occur in the OLED over a wide range of temperatures
The O5 possesses all of these features:
- receives video and power inputs
- performs the DC/DC power conversion
- video signal auto-detection
- display initialization
- user-control for power and highbrightness (luminance)
- connects to the OLED
- receives video and power from user supplied outputs
- implements the high brightness settings
- Simple Serial Interface to accommodate remote configuration
- Standard 14 pin 0.5mm pitch FFC cable interface for easy hookup
- Single units come with FFC cable and FFC-to-wire breakout board (shown in picture) at no extra charge.
Contact us for quantity pricing or custom firmware and layout requirements
Note: FFC and wire to FFC breakout board are included in initial small orders to make protoyping and evaluation applications easier. It is recommended that developers source their own FFC cable for their final design.
|eMagin SVGA+, SVGA-3D
|Same size as display