LM817 provides a complete solution for a wireless coexistence applications which requirer high throughput, and quality performance for WLAN and Bluetooth connections.
WiFi and Bluetooth USB Module 4.0 Dual Mode Class 1 – LM817
The Dual Mode LM817 WiFi & Bluetooth HCI Combination USB Adapter offers coexistence for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi operations.
Simultaneously exchanging data when connected to independent applications, via its USB interface to host system.
Compliant to; IEEE 802.11b/g/n/d/e/h/i standards, Bluetooth v2.1, (EDR), v3.0 and v4.0 (Dual Mode) standards. It supports WLAN up-to 150Mbps via 1T1R RF output and can support Bluetooth Link Manager, Link Layer and Low Energy Link Layer.
- 1T1R, Supporting 150Mbps Bandwidth
- Support for the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/h/i standards
- Enterprise level security – WPA/WPA2
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Class 1 – up to 3Mbps
- Supports Qualified Bluetooth 3.0
- Supports Qualified Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode (Classic & LE)
- Support Bluetooth adaptive power management mechanism Full speed Bluetooth Piconet and Scatternet supported
|ADAPTER TYPE||Host Controller Interface (HCI)|
|DIMENSIONS||49.6mm x 18mm x 7.4mm|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0°C to +60°C|
|Profiles||A2DP, BTLE, DUN, FTP, HRCP, HFP, OPP, PAN, SPP, SYNC|
|Bluetooth stack location||host software|
Write Your Own Review