WiFi and Bluetooth USB Module 4.0 Dual Mode Class 1 – LM811
The Smart Ready LM811 WiFi Bluetooth HCI Combination Module fully supports functional compliance of IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth Classic + EDR v2.1, v3.0, v4.0 and Low Energy over 4.0 standards.
The LM811 uses Realtek’s 8723BU platform, which enables the 811-0461 HCI Module to be compatible with the latest Android platform, Linux Kernel v4.3.6 and Android 4.4_V2.19.
The LM811 HCI Module also offers low power consumption and an intelligent coexistence mechanism makes it ideal for multiple applications, such as tablets equipped with the latest Intel Bay Trail platform, Smart Phones, 2-in-1 detachable/convertible Note- books, and HDMI Dongles (TV stick’s).
WiFi and Bluetooth USB Module 4.0 Dual Mode Class 1 – LM811 Certification
LM has certified products in over 30 countries with multiple bodies in which we are affiliated, in which we adhere to their governance.
The range of 811 HCI Combination Modules being produced by LM are expected to gain further certifications during the next 2-3yrs as this IC platform is due to offer EOL in 7yrs.
- IEEE standards support: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/h/i
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Class 1 – up to 3Mbps
- Supports Qualified Bluetooth 3.0
- Supports Qualified Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode
- Classic & LE
- Full speed Bluetooth Piconet and Scatternet supported
- Enterprise level security – WPA/WPA2 certification for WiFi
- A single USB Interface
- 1T 1R, Supporting 150Mbps Bandwidth
- Support sophisticated WiFi/BT coexistence mechanism to
- enhance collection performance
- Support Bluetooth adaptive power management mechanism
- RoHS & WEEE Compliant + Low Halogen Compliance
- Android 4.4 Compatible
- Linux Kernel v4.3.6 Compatible
|ANTENNA||Onboard IC Antenna, U.FL Connector|
|DIMENSIONS||25mm x 12mm x 2mm|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0°C to +60°C|
|PENDING CERTIFICATIONS||Telec, CE|
|Backorder Lead Time||4-6 weeks. ARO|
|Bluetooth stack location||built-in|