*EOL NOTIFICATION* The E46 product line will be discontinued.
Last sale date March 1, 2024.
Last Delivery date June 30, 2024.
End of support date June 30, 2025.
The PTU-5 and the D48E are the best alternatives.
The PTU-E46 family of miniature pan/tilt units provide fast, precise positioning in an extremely small and lightweight package. They are fully computer-controlled and offer programmability of speed, acceleration, power, and other parameters. The included controller, with built-in RS-232, Ethernet, and RS-485 interfaces, handles precise kinematic motion control according to user-set parameters. The PTU-E46 units accept ASCII and binary command formats and is networkable. Commands can be sent at high speeds for demanding applications, such as laser scanning and video tracking.
- On-the-fly speed and position changes
- Duty Cycle
- Up to 100% duty cycle, or 3-5 million cycles
- Pan Range
- +/- 159° (+/- 180° with extended range mode enabled)
- Tilt Range
- -47° to +31° from level (78° range) with limits disabled for 80° down (111° range)
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Control Protocols
- DP (ASCII, Binary), Pelco-D
- Host Interface
- RS-232 (DB-9 female connector) RS-422/-485 (RJ-12connector), Ethernet
- Control of multiple pan/tilt units from one or more host computers. Multi-drop RS-485 network using RJ-12.
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
- Payload Mounting
- Hole for 1/4-20 screw standard. Camera mounting plate removes for easy customizing
- PTU Mounting
- Bottom or front 1/4-20 mounting
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- CE Mark and FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class A
- 100% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Operating Temperature
- -20°C to 60°C
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Rated Payload
- 9 lb (4.08 kg)
- Input Voltage
- 12-30 VDC unregulated (fastest performance and torque @ 30 VDC)
- Power Consumption [measured at 30 VDC]
- 13 W continuous peak (full power mode) 6 W continuous peak (low power mode) 1 W continuous peak (holding power off mode)
|Backorder Lead Time||4-6 Weeks (ARO)|
|PTU Max Payload||9 lb (4.08 kg)|