The Tac-Eye 2.0 is a display system for non-standard environments. Head worn and hands free, it replaces a direct-view display while enhancing the capabilities of the User. The System is much smaller and lighter than a traditional monitor, and consumes much less power. It allows the User to maintain light discipline (no light signature from User) and can be interfaced electrically and mechanically to a variety of usage models.
Its high-contrast SVGA display is perfect for displaying images from computers, IR imagers, camera systems, thermal weapon sights, or any other video source. Simple controls allow the operator to quickly adjust the display to accommodate all environmental conditions with little to no training required.
The Tac-Eye Advantage
- Optics module does not impact ballistic integrity of protective eyewear
- Extremely stable goggle or sunglasses mount option is comfortable for extended durations
- User can remove the system without removing their helmet
- Adjustable HMD module gives user ability to move the display out of the field of view or into a position ideal for the individual
- 60% increase in battery life of a typical computer using the Tac-Eye LT over native direct view screen
- Custom cable assemblies and interfaces are available
- Proven HMD production and delivery capabiliy
Tac-Eye 2.0 Configurations
The Tac-Eye LT offers three configuration options; Video, VGA, and VGA/Video. The VGA configuration includes a standard VGA connector as well as a rugged mouse. The Video configuration provides a BNC and RCA connection that will accept NTSC, PAL, and RS-170 video signals. The VGA/ Video configuration includes all of the connectors and input devices from both of the VGA and Video configurations.
Tac-Eye 2.0 Specifications
|Video Inputs||NTSC, PAL|