The Mi-Gateway-1 receives wireless messages from multiple Mi-Sensor-1 sensors and sends them to an email account or smart phone using your Internet connection. The Mi-Gateway-1 has a built in web server that you connect to with a browser to configure all parameters of the Mi-Gateway-1 and Mi-Sensor-1 sensors. The Mi-Gateway-1 plugs into your local area network (LAN) and is powered from an AC outlet.
- Monitor unlimited number of Mi-Sensor-1 sensors per Mi-Gateway-1.
- Just plug the gateway into your DHCP enabled LAN, plug it into an AC outlet and type http://WSNG into your browser’s address bar to access the built-in web server for user administration and status functions.
- Setup screen for configuring the following; network IP, host name, MAC address, email parameters, RF channel and network key. These parameters only require setup once and are remembered across power cycles of the gateway.
- Configuration screen for setup of sensor parameters. This operation is only required once for each new sensor added to your wireless sensor network.
- Status screen displays log of last 10 sensor notifications. Information on this screen consists of sensor name, time notification was received, type of report (Alarm, Periodic, Test), motion present, current temperature, moisture or contact, battery status, and received signal strength of the message.
- Secure email delivery (SSL) of wireless sensor notifications to an authenticated email account. SSL and authentication can be disabled.
- User accessible test button for resetting network parameters. Default settings for the gateway include DHCP and a gateway host name of WSNG.
- Messages from the sensors are encrypted with a user configurable key. The gateway will only process messages that have the correct key.
- Easy to read notification messages.
- May be used as a repeater to extend sensor range.
- 16 configurable RF channels in the 2.4Ghz operating frequency with FCC and IC approvals.
- Integrated antenna with up to 100m (328’) outdoor and 20m (66’) indoor operating range.
- Ethernet 10/100 Base T RJ45 interface to LAN.
- Size 4cm (1.6”) x 8cm (3.2”) x 2cm (0.8”) and Weight 30g (1 ounce).
- Power consumption 1 Watt
- 100-240VAC 50-60Hz to 5V 500mA AC/DC adapter with UL and CUL approvals
- The Mi-Gateway-1 easily adheres to most surfaces using supplied double-sided adhesive foam pads.
- 1 foot RJ45 LAN cable
- AC/DC adapter
- Two doubled sided adhesive foam pads