Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate Silent is blank, with no inscriptions on the keys. It features high-end, mechanical key switches that click less than its cousin, the Model S Ultimate. This quieter model is ideal for people working in an open environment or for workers who need to type while talking on the phone. The Model S Silent keeps its outstanding tactile feel. The other features are identical to the Model S Ultimate, including a two-port USB 2.0 hub and newly redesigned electronics that provide full n-key rollover.
German-engineered mechanical key switches:
Das Keyboard compares to the legendary IBM Model M. Its best-in-class mechanical gold-plated key switches provide a tactile and audio click that makes typing a pure joy.
USB 2.0 hub:
The high-speed USB hub allows you to sync and charge your iPhone, iPod or any USB compatible devices.
Extra-long USB cable:
Das Keyboard sports a 2-meter (6.6ft) cable that goes through your desk grommet to keep your workspace neat and tidy.
Model S allows full n-key rollover with a PS2 adapter, and 6 keys with USB. Great for fast typists and gamers alike.
- Cherry MX brown mechanical key switches with gold contacts (soft tactile)
- No key cap inscriptions
- Full n-key rollover with a PS2 adapter, and 6 keys with USB
- Enhanced 104-key layout
- Two Windows keys
- Glossy black upper enclosure with matching black USB cable - Darth Vader approved
- Two-port USB hub 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Blue LEDs
- Extra long two-meter (6.6-foot) USB cable
Even More Information
- Dimensions: 18in x 6.5in x 1in (thickest portion, feet not extended, 1.5in w/ extended feet)
- Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
- Compatible with PS/2 and USB KVM switches.
- PC or Mac, Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X
- 2 USB ports or 1 USB port + 1 PS/2 port
- USB to PS/2 adapter (included)
- No driver required
- Mac users can swap the command/control
/options keys to match the Mac keyboard
layout using the Mac OS X keyboard control