The PTU-D47 computer-controlled pan/tilt is compact, lightweight, versatile, and field-proven across hundreds of applications. It offers a low-cost, off-the-shelf solution for positioning camera, laser, antenna, or other payloads up to 12 pounds. It features a fully-integrated, mil-style controller with a single weatherized connection for power and pan/tilt control, as well as payload signal management (optional) in outdoor fixed and mobile applications. The side-mount bracket allows positioning payloads for a lower center-of-gravity, and for mounting multiple payloads (top and side).
- Payloads to 12 lbs
- Small form-factor (<6.5" tall)
- Under 5.4 lbs
- Tilt position resolution of 0.003° (with microstep)
- Pan speeds up to 300° / Sec.
- Wide range DC voltage input
- Estimated 3-4 week delivery if backordered
The PTU-D47 miniature, computer-controlled pan-tilt is versatile and field-proven across 100's of applications. It is extremely compact and light weight and offers an off-the-shelf solution for positioning of any type of small sensor or other payload.
The controller is fully integrated. A single mil-style connector provides power and pan-tilt control, as well as payload signal management (optional). The side-mount bracket allows positioning payloads for a lower center-of-gravity, and for mounting multiple payloads (top and side).
|Max Payload Weight (nominal)||12 lbs.|
|Position Resolution (°)*||0.013 (1/2 step), 0.0032 (1/8 step)|
|Min Pan Speed||0.003° / Sec.|
|Max Pan Speed||300° / Sec.|
|Min Tilt Speed||0.013°/ Sec.|
|Max Tilt Speed||60° / Sec.|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
* Pan-tilts support 1/2, 1/4, and 1/8 microstep modes as well as autostep mode, all software configurable. Quoted resolutions are for 1/8 step mode. Firmware default is 1/2 step. Torque and speeds are somewhat reduced at 1/4 and 1/8 step modes.